Tuesday, March 24, 2015

No secret

I am not the only author having problems with their files so I'm going to ask you potential customers for a 48 hour hold on purchasing/downloading Big Questions because customer support provided the 'Lime in the Coconut' solution prescribed in the tune of the same name.

The first file I loaded is indeed blank, all you get is the cover, second file works fine...so I de-activated the first file leaving the second one active...now they're telling me they can't 'transfer' the account numbers. Worse, people that downloaded a 'free' copy won't show up on the royalty report so I don't know how many people got stuck with just the cover and a blank interior.

Being a manufacturing man of many years I'm used to this sort of catastrophic failure but the average individual seldom encounters this sort of, screw-up.

I'm working on it and I'm sure Kindle support is too.

Um, if you want to spring for a paperback, CreateSpace assures me their files are ready to go...just saying.

Oh, and a special welcome to new google+ followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment