Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thrilling news!

Amazon sent me a advertisement this morning and my title, 'Unplugged' was first on the list of works I might find interesting...

Now I know their marketing department tracks what you do on the Amazon site but I didn't go in via the retail side to look at my own products so I'm somewhat excited by the prospects that more than just myself received this e-mail!

We'll see if I receive a sales bump.

In more disturbing news, the hats are assembling in the 2016 presidential race and it's looking even more desperate than in previous years.

The only one running as a Democrat (and that's not saying she is one) is Hillary and if that's the best they can do they deserve to lose.

That said, it's no mystery that a majority of the voting public self-identifies as 'Independent'...not that this is true either.

As long as the process is dominated by R or D, it doesn't matter what you call yourself. Worse, there hasn't been a real Republican in politics since Eisenhower.

So who are these pretenders and how did they win political power?

They are the 'meat-puppets' of the one tenth of one percent and they want to re-establish monarchy! We all heard W when he declared (publicly no less) that this all would be 'easier' if he were 'dictator'...well good citizen, what's 'synonym' for dictator...starts with a K, come on, you can get this.

What I'd like to 'remind' you of is failure to obey the dictates of your 'king' results in 'death:personal'.

So, as I asked in this morning's comment on 'Some Assembly Required', there doesn't seem to be a nickels worth of difference between our so-called 'world leaders' and the criminally insane.

For today's rhetorical question, 'Choice, I wish we had one...'

Thanks for letting me inside your head,

Gegner



No comments:

Post a Comment